Want a Free iPhone 5? Get Free Gifts! It's Easy. It's Proved Legit.

Free iPhone Apps, Hacks, News - Free iPhone 5 Too!

The iPhone is a touch-screen multimedia and Internet-enabled quad-band GSM EDGE-supported mobile phone designed and sold by Apple Inc. It combines the iPod, wi-fi, and the phone capabilities all together into one beautiful gem. Get the latest free iPhone apps, iPhone hacks, iPhone rumours, and iPhone news... and learn how you can also get a free iPhone too! Seriously.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Coolest Free iPhone Games and Applications

One of the things I like best about my iPhone is that I can get all sorts of games and applications for free off the iTunes store. Like most things in life, not all apps are created equal and if you have been on the lookout for some quality free games and applications for your iPhone, I am going to run down a few of my favorites here.

Fandango Movie App

I like to go to the movies, but I don't like to have to wait on the phone to get movie times if I am not near a computer to check online. I downloaded the new Fandango application for the iPhone and if you are a movie fan, you need to grab the app too.

Using the application you can put in your zip code or allow the app to find your location. After your location is entered, the application will show you nearby movie theaters along with movie times. If the theater participates, you can even buy movie tickets right from the application with your credit card and avoid the lines. Movie times are accurate and the application is very easy to use. Fans can also rate movies via the application.

Darts

One of the games I often play when I am sitting in the line to pick my son up from school is a darts game from Brian Hammond, which you can get more details on from dartsapp. The game is simple enough and offers practice and play versus AI modes. When playing the AI you can choose from beginner, intermediate, and master skill levels. Two game types are offered including X01 and Cricket.

Continue reading @ I4U

Free iPhoneGet a Free iPhone! Yes, that is correct! Stay away from the trouble of earning enough to pay for it for you can get it the simple way .... straight to your doorstep! Free! Interested? Then find out how to get a Free iPhone!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home