Want a Free iPhone 5? Get Free Gifts! It's Easy. It's Proved Legit.

Free iPhone Apps, Hacks, News - Free iPhone 5 Too!

The iPhone is a touch-screen multimedia and Internet-enabled quad-band GSM EDGE-supported mobile phone designed and sold by Apple Inc. It combines the iPod, wi-fi, and the phone capabilities all together into one beautiful gem. Get the latest free iPhone apps, iPhone hacks, iPhone rumours, and iPhone news... and learn how you can also get a free iPhone too! Seriously.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

With this Apple iPhone, I can go on a web Safari

The Safari internet link application has made up my mind, says Claudine Beaumont - I'm getting an iPhone come November

I was in New York last week, and couldn't resist paying a visit to the Apple store on Fifth Avenue, hoping to bag myself some cut-price gadgets thanks to the weak dollar.


An Apple iPhone
Hot item: the iPhone will put the web in easy reach

Descending down the spiralling staircase, beneath the shop's Louvre-like entrance, I found myself not so much in technology heaven as in a sort of giant, free internet café. You see, all of the computers in Apple shops are hooked up to the internet, so if you want to try one before you buy, you have to compete against dozens of tourists and overseas students checking their emails and instant-messaging friends.

Things got even worse over by the iPhone displays, where people clustered around the handsets, making free long-distance calls abroad. However, I did manage to get a little bit more time on both the iPod touch and the iPhone to see which I wanted to buy, and I've finally stopped dithering and made my decision: I'm opting for the iPhone, which arrives in UK shops on November 9.

For me, the killer application on both of Apple's touchscreen devices is the full Safari web browser, which allows you to surf the internet exactly as you would on a computer, without the need to visit websites that have been optimised for the tiny screens of mobile handsets. The problem is, the iPod touch can access the internet only when you're in a wi-fi hotspot, whereas the iPhone can surf the web (albeit rather sluggishly) over the mobile phone network when not in a wireless internet zone.

This decided it for me: now that I've sampled the delights of web browsing on both devices, I don't want to be restricted to accessing the internet in cafés and airports, particularly as every hotspot seems to be run by a different operator, which means I will need to sign up to multiple, expensive wireless internet accounts to get online. Besides, most of the time all I want to do is check the news headlines or sports gossip.

Read the whole article @ Telegraph

Free iPhoneGet a Free iPhone! Yes, that is correct! Stay away from the hassles of earning enough to pay for it for you can get it the simple way .... straight to your doorstep! Free! Interested? Then find out how to get a Free iPhone!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home