Want a Free iPhone 5? Get Free Gifts! It's Easy. It's Proved Legit.

Free iPhone Apps, Hacks, News - Free iPhone 5 Too!

The iPhone is a touch-screen multimedia and Internet-enabled quad-band GSM EDGE-supported mobile phone designed and sold by Apple Inc. It combines the iPod, wi-fi, and the phone capabilities all together into one beautiful gem. Get the latest free iPhone apps, iPhone hacks, iPhone rumours, and iPhone news... and learn how you can also get a free iPhone too! Seriously.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Q & A: Wozniak Slams Apple For iPhone Price Drop Snafu

Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak, the driving force behind the original Apple I and Apple II computers, spoke about the iPhone price drop snafu, the innovative offerings coming from Google and other issues on Saturday in a question and answer session with reporters after a keynote address at the ConnectWise Partner Summit in Tampa, Fla. Below are excerpts from the Q and A.

Do you have the iPhone? What do you think of it?

I have the iPhone. I stayed up all night long to get it. I was the first in line in San Jose. I brought a bunch of my friends. I thought it was worth a party.

I even played some stunts to be first in line. It was like waiting up all night in college for Rolling Stones tickets. Thank God I did in 1973. Thank God I did for the show I was. Well this was more fun. I actually had figured out I had been running on two hours sleep a night and I wasn't going to be able to stay up all night. So I finally figured out I could get there at 4 a.m. but some people had stayed up all night. I didn't want to be in line and have 20, 50 people cut in front of me. I might not get an iPhone. So I came up with this great idea of making numbers for the line the way they do with rock concerts. And I made T-shirts and I got approval from the Apple store guy the day before. So I came at 4 am and I accidentally snuck into an open door in the Mall. But nobody sleeping out there even saw me. I got in with my friends and we got our Segways inside and the guard was told who I was and he let us be inside. So we were inside the Mall and everyone else was outside the Mall.

Read the whole article @ CRN

Free iPhoneGet a Free iPhone! Yes, that is correct! Stay away from the hassles of waiting in long lineups for you can get it the simple way .... straight to your doorstep! Free! Interested? Then find out how to get a Free iPhone!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home